FRIENDS OF THE VILLAGE GREEN
We are grateful to our Donors
Anthony Marguleas of Amalfi Estates
Birke Family Foundation, American Legion, Bill & Cindy Simon, Michael Edlen, Girl Scout Troup 2585
Michelle Villemarie, Jeanette Griver, Palisades Optimist Club, Roger Woods, Sue Haldeman, Susan and Dennis Levin, Don Scott, Pacific Palisades Woman's Club
George and Jane Foley, Sharon Keith, The Yogurt Shoppe (on Swarthmore), Robin & Ted Weitz, Alice Wroblicky, Sam Jason
Bob and Marge Gold, Stephen Ghysels, Kevin Nealon, Eric and Deanne Kripke, Kristine and Ron Knaplund, Thom and Betsy Collins, Vicki Ransom, Shirley Haggstrom, Peter Scolney and Kathleen Crandell, Ron Dean & Sandy Eddy, Candace Borland, Marsha & Lou Kamer, Tom & Michelle Alper, Elizabeth Straszheim, Girl Scout Troup 255, Carolyn Frank, John Wild
$99 and under
Stephanie Parsky, Tom Creed, Gisela Moriarty, Barbara and Gil Dembo, Nina Kidd, Susan Tracey, Karen Stigler, Wendy and Lou Magur, Dick Wulliger, Dan Moriarty and Kiela Hine, Graham Larson
Donations received October 1, 2016 to present
SPECIAL THANKS TO
- The American Legion for providing us with our American flags and to Station 69 for installing them for us.
- Palisades Patrol for donating their services to us
- The Firemen from Station 69 for helping us install our Holiday lights and take them down
- Ron Dean for his legal advice.
- Lou Kamer for website updates.
- Larry Damm Esq. for filing out 2016 taxes.
- John Steadman for constructing our new storage shed and Greg Runyon for helping John with the concrete work.
The Village Green was established in 1973 and has a 501(c)3 designation. We are not a city park, and we receive no money from any governmental agency. Funds are generated from sponsors, grants, donations, bequests, tributes and income from our investments. All money goes toward maintaining our park for the community to enjoy.