FRIENDS OF THE VILLAGE GREEN
We are grateful to our Donors
Anthony Marguleas of Amalfi Estates, American Legion Post 283,
Ambassador Frank & Kathrine Baxter
Birke Family Foundation, Rotary Club of Pacific Palisades, Santa Monica-Pacific Palisades Lions Club
Alice Wroblicky, Patricia Lewin, Bill & Cindy Simon, Josie Tong, Ernie Prudente, James Dewitt
Peter Scolney & Kathleen Crandell, Kristine Knaplund & Ron Edelstein, Michael & Diane Ziering, Daphne Gronich & Paul Nagle, Thom & Betsy Collins, Barbara & Gil Dembo, Bill & Pam Bruns, Ron Dean & Sandy Eddy, Donna Vaccarino, Alisa Rodman, Linda Deacon, Kathleen McRoskey, Mary Dekernion, Richard & Christine Maxwell, Shirley Haggstrom
$99 and under
Susan Levin, Joan Dry, Don Scott, Gary Glass, Taylor Simon, Christie Smith, Emily Mayer, Beth Handler, Laura Schy, Dede Vlietstra, Sandrine Martin, Coral Rugge, Clair Rexon, Alice Clement, Kyle Gerstenschlager, Christine Geller
Donations received October 1, 2021 to present
SPECIAL THANKS TO
The Village Green was established in 1973 and has a 501(c)3 designation. We are not a city park, and we receive no money from any governmental agency. Funds are generated from sponsors, grants, donations, bequests, tributes and income from our investments. All money goes toward maintaining our park for the community to enjoy.
- The American Legion for providing us with our American flags and to Station 69 for installing them for us.
- Palisades Patrol for donating their services to us
- Ron Dean for his legal advice.
- John Steadman for constructing our new storage shed and Greg Runyon for helping John with the concrete work.
- Tom Doran, local electician, for donating his services.